Opportunity to work with an Award Winning Builder, Full-time permanent position, Close-knit team.
Lofty Building Group is a South Australian owned and operated residential building company. We are currently seeking to employ a Maintenance person.
The successful applicant will receive ongoing guidance in all aspects of their role. This role is an ideal opportunity for a motivated individual working alongside a close-knit team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include (but not limited to):-
- Manage and rectify the incoming maintenance
- Conduct weekly meetings with maintenance support staff
- Liaise with other Suppliers and Contractors to ensure maintenance is completed in a timely manner
- Assist Project Managers with repairs and general onsite works
The successful candidate should possess:
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to read and interpret building plans
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A can-do attitude
The successful candidate will also receive a company car.
A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role is essential.
To be considered for this position, please provide the following:
- Cover letter outlining experience and addressing the above selection criteria.
Please note, only applications that provide the above information and that are submitted via Seek online portal will be considered. Please do not submit applications via direct email.
We will be conducting interviews as we receive applications.
Trades & Services