Stimulating work with build varaties and technical challenges, Vibrant company culture and friendly team members, Secure employment with a continuously growing company.
Goldfield Group is an integrated residential development and domestic building business with a focus on townhouse and low / mid-rise apartment projects on infill sites in and around Melbourne.
Due to rapid growth within our company an exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated Site Supervisors who has strong capabilities and experience in residential development construction specially townhouse developments and low / mid-rise apartment project to join our fast growing team of professionals.
About the role:
In your role as a site supervisor you will need to have the ability to be a trusted advisor. Your role will entail you to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. At the same time aiming to achieve the most efficient outcome possible, therefore a strong focus on customer service, organisational skills and time management is pivotal.
Site Supervisor for Townhouses - The role will include supervising and managing from 1 to 25 Townhouses (at Doveton).
Site Supervisor for Low/mid-rise apartment projects - The role will include supervising and managing 44 apartments building (at Reservoir).
Skills and experience:
To be successful in the position the following attributes are desirable:
- Relevant, 2-5 years' experience within the Residential projects or Apartment projects
- Previous experience in builds involving, sloping blocks, basements & intricate designs
- A strong site management ability to coordinate multiple service providers and suppliers to complete homes expediently;
- Considerable knowledge of the methods, practices, tools, materials and work standards related to the Construction;
- A strong network of trades and Service providers for reference.
- A high level of attention to detail with excellent time management and organisation skills;
- The ability to identify defects or problems proactively and take the necessary actions to rectify or prevent problems efficiently;
- Outstanding leadership, communication, organisational and planning abilities with a passion for working in a fast paced environment; and
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the Microsoft Office suite
This position will be responsible for:
As the Site Supervisor you will be responsible for:-
- The allocation of materials and trades to job sites to ensure timely construction of homes;
- Ensuring that homes are built in accordance with contractual arrangements and approved drawings;
- Inspecting completed work to ensure high standard of quality workmanship;
- Identifying defects or problems proactively and take the necessary actions to rectify or prevent problems efficiently;
- Ensuring that homes are completed on time and within the allocated budget;
- Maintaining and upholding the excellent reputation of Goldfield (Aus) Builder by representing the company and displaying respect and integrity;
- Ensuring construction is carried out safely and in accordance with company processes and systems;
- Ensuring trades understand and are complying with the company Safety Management System and the WH&S legislation and internal operating systems;
- Liaising with customers and councils, as required to provide an unbeatable customer service; and
- Ensuring that the required documentation and paperwork is completed during the building process.
Salary offer to be commensurate with experience and capability.
Mandatory ticket requirements:
- White Card
- First Aid (Current) - desirable
In return you will enjoy a culture with an outstanding and supportive team of professionals, where everyone is appreciated for their contribution to the business.
How to Apply
If you are a suitable candidate who can meet the selection criteria as follows and would be interested in joining our team we invite you to reply with your current resume along with a covering letter. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
What youll get in return:
This position is an amazing opportunity for a talented, motivated Site Supervisor to work on prestigious, fully custom designed homes around Melbourne. With a competitive salary and future projects already planned for next year, this role is a step forward into your career within residential construction.