About the business
Wilson Financial has been established for ten years locally in the Southern Highlands. We assist clients with mortgages, commercial loans, equipment finance and Financial Planning.
About the role
We are looking for a para-planner to join our team part time and support a busy Financial Planner
Benefits and perks
Wilson Financial is a friendly workplace with a diverse and accepting culture, so we are looking for someone to complement the team. You will be mentored, offered opportunity for personal and professional growth, enjoy the benefits of an active social committee within the business, and work for a national award-winning business. In other words, it's not just a job here and if that is what you are after, this is not the business for you.
Skills and experience
- Diploma/ Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- X-plan proficiency preferred
- Previous Para planning experience essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in excel/word/office
- Previous Experience in Administrative/ supporting financial adviser role
- Strong attention to detail
If you pride yourself on your problem solving abilities and are motivated to provide excellent service, we want your laser focus in our team. We require a high level of attention to detail, organisational skills, and being able to show initiative and work autonomously when required.
Are you ambitious
Do you have high standards, passion and drive Are you willing to learn and 100% committed to a career in finance
You MUST have experience in para-planning.
Inexperienced applicants will not be contacted.
What is your character
You must be easy to get along with and work well in a team. We have a very positive and vibrant team of professionals and so you must fit in to a culture of positivity and care.
Want to chat more
If you would like a shot at the gig, please email us with the following:
1. Your experience in para-planning; where, what and when;
2. Why you would fit the role described above
3. An example of how your attention to detail made a profound impact on someone's life.