Salary packaging options, Part time O.7 FTE, Flexible + supportive environment.
Are you an experienced Administration Officer that is highly organised with exceptional attention to detail AND would love to organise us because we would love to let you
Palliative Care Tasmania Limited (PCT) is Tasmanias peak body for palliative care and one of eight member organisations of Palliative Care Australia. Our vision is that all Tasmanians with a life-limiting illness, together with those they value, are supported to live, die, and grieve well. Our mission is to lead and influence policy and practice, advocate, educate and support people of all ages to access quality palliative care. As a member organisation we support the sector in several keys ways, most predominantly in education, professional and workforce development.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a 0.7 FTE Administration Officer with a difference. The role would suit an organised and passionate individual who is able to transfer their expertise to the Palliative Care sector.
In the role you will be responsible for providing administration Work closely with the CEO and other staff to ensure that the organisations activities are delivered efficiently and effectively; manage the day to day administration support to a small team, with team members located in Hobart and Launceston. In addition to general administration duties, you will also need to put in place some administration systems and filing protocols.
Ideally you should have experience in:
- Website updates WordPress environment
- Membership database management- CRM experience preferably Salesforce
- Formstack and online forms or open to learning
- Zoom, Excel, and Survey Monkey
- Management of distribution lists for different segments
- Some research skills
- Social media scheduling
- Event support
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and not-for-profit salary packaging.
- Meaningful work in a purpose-driven organisation.
- Learning, development, and growth opportunities.
- A healthy and positive workplace culture.
- Flexible work arrangements
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will have an agile, pro-active and hands-on approach to work, and;
- Demonstrated high level administrative and clerical skills which include the use of a range of software products such as the Microsoft Office suite of products, website content management systems, CRMs, and MYOB Accounting.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with attention to detail and the ability to meet the administration needs across a small team, working with minimal supervision.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels and backgrounds, both inside and outside the organisation.
We are looking for a self-starter that can hit the ground running and help us get organised!
To apply please send us your CV and a cover letter telling us why you would be great in the role.
CVs will be assessed and shortlisted as they arrive.
Applications close on Wednesday 25 November 2020.
The position is fixed term until 31 June 2022.
No agencies please.