Kerr Solutions IT, Central Queenslands largest IT organisation, Be part of a growing team of professionals.
Kerr Solutions IT ABN 21 861 539 226
Full Time Permanent Role - Immediate Start
There are 2 tiers to this role
Tier 1 (Data Cabling) Applicants must -
- Have full working rights in Australia
- Already be living in Australia
- Have a minimum of 3 - 5 years experience
- Already have industry certifications
- Cablers License or Austel License
- Valid White Card
Tier 2 (Computer Technician - potential)
For Tier 2 we will supply all of the necessary training over a period of time to enable you to become proficient in the IT field. For this Tier you must
- Have an eager to learn attitude
- Be a team player
- Have good communication skills
Rockhampton's most respected IT Sales & Support company is providing this unique opportunity for the right person. We require someone to join an innovative and productive team in a happy and healthy work environment. At Kerr Solutions IT we place a high value on our working environment and quality of life, so we already have technicians that have been with us for over 10 years.
You will be keen to be part of our great team, and will have a mature and eager work attitude; be positive, proactive and ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role.
You will need excellent written and verbal communication skills including detailed timekeeping, attention to detail, the ability to follow existing procedures and yet to be able to think outside the box when necessary. We are a privately owned, customer focused and solutions driven company that rewards innovation, consistent results, sound ethics and loyalty.
The role will include the following
- Structured Cabling
- Antenna Installation
- Rural Internet Installation
- Cat6, Cat6a & Cat7 data cabling
- Fibre optic Installation and Repair
- Wi-Fi and Microwave Installs
- Surveillance Camera / CCTV Installs
- IT support as training progresses
Remuneration will be based on experience & performance. We are open Saturdays and some Saturday work is required. All applications are treated as confidential.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia!