Natures Cargo is an award winning family owned business that has operated in Food Service for over 35 years who pride ourselves on operating under the code of being an "Equal Opportunity Employer"
Natures Cargo is looking to hire experienced Casual Warehouse Staff to work our day shift and evening shifts in our Wendouree Distribution Centre with the possibility of full time in the future.
For your consideration:
- Overtime available
- Paid Weekly
- Forklift Licence
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manual work - loading and unloading goods, bending, lifting & carrying
- Follow all OH&S guidelines
- Work to a weekly roster
You should possess the following skills & attributes:
- Honesty & integrity in all your dealings.
- Be physically capable of carrying out the work.
- Ability to accurately identify products & quantities.
- Accuracy is essential - eye for detail
- Reach Fork experience
- Forklift licence
- Be able to work alone if needed
- Freezer and Fridge work experience
- Fluency in English
- Strong communication skills - Including ability to read & interpret instructions, write legibly to complete various documentation and verbal communications
- Organizational and time management skills
- Be a team player
- Able to change plans and reset priorities
- Be available for additional shifts
Prior experience in food wholesale or temperature controlled industries will be highly regarded.
You must have the right to work in Australia
Candidates may be subject to a Police Check & random Drug & Alcohol Testing
You will work closely with fellow warehouse team members to maintain a clean work environment, unload stock from supplier's trucks, store items within our warehouse and pick stock for dispatch.
You must have the right to work in Australia.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics