Diverse mechanic roll, manage own time, farm based location.
Farm and Cattle Feedlot Mechanic
An opportunity exists to join our Farm and Feedlot team based near Hay NSW
We are seeking people with mechanical skills to join the farming and feeding team located west of Hay NSW.
Your main responsibilities at the Farm and Feedlot will be:
- Servicing farm and feedlot equipment - loaders, tractors, excavators and vehicles
- Establishing and implementing maintenance programs
- Repairs, preventative maintenance of machinery and equipment
- Carry out vehicle inspections for registrations
Previous experience is preferred with below tasks;
- Servicing and maintaining of heavy equipment such as excavators and scrapers.
- Use of diagnostic equipment to determine engine performance
- Front End Loader, tractor and truck operation
- Record keeping
In order to be considered for this role, you must:
- Be able to demonstrate ability in servicing a wide range of machinery
- Display a positive, can-do attitude with a strong desire to complete all tasks to the best of your ability
- Have good communication skills with other team members and management
- Hold a car licence and reliable transport to work
Remuneration will be based on experience.
Accommodation may be available at managements discretion depending on availability.
Available for an immediate start.
Wagga Wagga & Riverina
Trades & Services