Would you love to design and sell your ideas for an award winning company, Do you love Landscape Design, Are you a charismatic people person.
Is this YOU
Are you looking for a role with the freedom to structure your day Work autonomously with the backing of a supportive team.
Do you thrive on recognition and remuneration for the results you achieve
Are you an organised person who has the ability to manage the abundance of leads looking for their dream landscape and pool
We are looking for an individual with a background in landscape or construction, who is creative and can handle the project from initial concept to project proposal. This role is for an individual with a keen understanding of the landscape/building trade that can effectivley design,quote and win projects.
The successful candidate will be confident in their landscape design ability and sales skills in presenting and converting their quotations. With the ability to communicate on all levels, you will be highly adaptable and able to think on your feet.
You will be working in all aspects of our projects from concept to site start. This will include:
- Managing all initial leads
- Going to site for initial concept meetings & preparing a sketch with accurate measurements
- Create professional quotes using our software that can be presented to the client in a timely manner
- Be able to demonstrate solid sales ability in quote conversions
- You will also be required to follow up leads and manage existing projects with forecasted timelines
- Utilise our quoting, estimating and lead management software
- Document new processes within our system
- Maintain and update pricing in quoting and project management software
- Be able to use sketch up and or CAD software
This is a very dynamic role and there is plenty of scope to further your career with us as our company expands. The position also comes with a beautiful private office and generous incentive structure.
To be successful you will be a confident person with knowledge of Landscaping/design. Have proven sales ability and a real people person.
Have demonstrated ability to use sketchup or similar and have basic computer skills.
If you are energized by a high performance team, seeing the results of your designs and the joy it brings our clients, you could be the next key player to join our team.
Transform Construction and Landscaping is an Award winning Camden based landscape & construction company owner operated by Luke Bruni. Luke is a qualified builder/landscaper and has been in the industry for over 20 years, with his knowledge & skills the team at transform are delivering exceptional results time and time again.
At Transform, we pride ourselves on our innovative custom designs and sharp attention to detail. Specialising in pool surrounds & outdoor pavilions we are an all in one solution from design to execution for everything outdoor.