Autonomous and challenging role, Dynamic company culture, Diverse role with the opportunity for development.
Increva is a dynamic company with a vision to support our growing list of clients to deliver optimal value for their projects while maintaining the highest of safety and quality standards.
Our core business is Project Management consulting, predominantly forming Owners Representative teams managing process plant and infrastructure in the Feasibility and Implementation stages of mining projects. We also provide specialised project management services to engineering and contracting groups.
Due to company expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen up for a people-focussed Project Engineer to join our team at Increva.
Based in Applecross, the Project Engineer will be responsible for assisting with a range of project development and study activities to produce results in alignment with project/study requirements. The role supports the Project Manager to ensure the quality of the deliverables are aligned with client expectations by adhering to procedures, work practices and plans to deliver high quality results.
From time to time, the role may require the individual to operate in an autonomous lead role for individual assignments with minimal oversight by a Project Manager.
The successful applicant will also need to be available for site-based work from time to time.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Project management responsibilities
- Development of project schedules using Primavera P6 and MS Project tools
- Assist with the maintenance of the project / study schedule including highlighting the impact of issues raised in meetings or correspondence
- Prepare commercial tenders including writing contract scopes of work, preparing contract schedules, and managing reviews and award recommendation.
- Operate as a focal point for design consultants and construction contractors, including management of contract administration duties
- Undertake site co-ordination and planning activities, including procurement, expediting, construction processes and interface using verbal and written communication with contractors
- Assist with the maintenance of the project / study costs, including capturing budget trends and preparing cost forecasts
- Undertake investigation and prepare reports as directed by the Project Manager
- Participate in the project quality management process, including undertaking inspections at vendors premises and review of vendor quality documentation
- Attend weekly and project meetings and provide updated minutes
- Advise the Project Manager immediately on matters that may affect project goals and of any safety, environmental, community or industrial relations incidents
- Effectively interact with the client on a project level.
To be successful in this role you will have a Bachelors degree in Engineering or Construction Management or experience in a similar role. Competence with the use of Primavera P6 planning software is highly regarded.
You will be an innovative thinker with an eye for continuous improvement who demonstrates integrity and accountability delivering high quality results to our clients. You will be a team player with excellent communication and influencing skills who is passionate and committed to successful project outcomes.
Resilience and the ability to manage various tasks in a busy and sometimes high-pressure environment with the capacity to operate in an autonomous lead role from time to time are keys to success in this role.
Increva is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and with respect.
Applications close Sunday 22 December