Store person required
We are a Food manufacturing facility in the North Melbourne/Kensington area.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Store person/s to assist in our production operation.
No Forklift experience is required (but an advantage) as there is use of a walking stacker.
Reporting to our Purchasing Manager your role would involve;
- Stock Ordering
- Stock Awareness
- Stock Rotation
- Packing of food in compliance with OH&S legislation
- Assist in other areas of the plant if required
To be successful you should have:
- A "can do" attitude with the ability to dive in and work systematically
- Some food handling experience
- A sound understanding of safe work practices
- A friendly, outgoing and helpful personality
Also, possessing these will be important:
- Computer literacy and use of SAP a major advantage
- Quick, Reliable and Punctual
- Have experience in the hospitality/food manufacturing industries
- Be willing to accountable for his/her own work, while also being a team player
- Some lifting is involved (up to 15kg), and the role is on the go an appropriate level of fitness is required
We do start work quite early and work some weekends!
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!
Casual Position for an immediate start.
6am-2:30pm and 2pm- 10pm
Applications close Wednesday 18th September 2020
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics