Work for a business that makes a genuine difference in people's lives, Join us during an revolutionary period in our history as company, See your work play out in tangible, meaningful results.
Do you know how to skilfully engage and grow an online audience Do you want to work in a role that directly gives back to the community This could be the perfect role for you.
How youll play your part in supporting Australian businesses
As the Digital Marketing Manager, youll create clever and effective content-lead strategies to help us engage new and existing members as we undergo a major customer-focused evolution. Engaging directly with Australias broad and brilliant business community, youll increase our membership by communicating with a wide online audience to whom we can deliver value back through our highly-regarded products and services.
With your own creative touch, supported by rich internal and external resources, youll create content that finds its intended audience and speaks directly to them. Using your analytical capabilities, youll fine-tune our acquisition strategy over time and combine those insights with tailored roadmap focused on improving audience, sales and conversions.
A bit about you
- Youve got extensive experience in the acquisition marketing space, if that experience comes from an e-commerce, service or subscription-based role then thats a bonus.
- If youve got experience with Adobe Analytics and/or Adobe Experience Manager and search marketing, thats a bonus, too.
- You have a robust digital skillset, and complementary generalist skills such as copywriting and stakeholder engagement for good measure.
- Youre well across in inner workings of social media platforms, especially Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn.
- Youre great with people in general people love working with you and you look to get the best out of others while allowing them to do the same for you.
Please note that we are unable to sponsor for this role and can only consider candidates with full working rights.
A bit about us
Were in business to help business. For over 190 years, Business Australia has stood by business owners - untying legal knots, boosting efficiency, advocating for better conditions and helping them grow. Our members are free to keep doing what inspires their passion, knowing were here to help with the rest.
Be a part of our unique culture
Were committed to building a better Australia and providing equitable opportunities for everyone regardless of identity, background, disability or any other non-merit factor. Please let us know if you require any accommodations throughout the recruitment process.
- Contribute to a high-performing team and experience the professional and personal growth that comes with it.
- Work in a business that helps make a real difference in peoples lives
- Immerse yourself with professional, passionate and customer focussed people
- Receive hands-on career development and training grow your future
- Get access to Health Insurance, EAP, discounts for gym, movies, major retailers and so much more.
Does this role sound perfect for you Wed love to chat, so go ahead and apply now!
please make sure you send your application through the Seek ad only.