Employment with Australasias leading mass transit bus operator, Full training provided and gain a national recognised qualification, Base Rates - $33.53 (Casual).
We are looking for highly motivated people who enjoy interacting with the public, and have a genuine passion for providing great customer service.
- Positions: Multiple casual positions available
- Location: Sunbus Depot Marooola and Caloundra
- Working Hours: Working hours vary based on operational needs
- Training: You will be trained to achieve high standards in all parts of your work including safe driving practices.
With a strong focus on customer service and providing a safe journey for our passengers, our bus drivers are fully trained to play a vital part in all facets of customer service, ticket sales and a range of bus services including general routes, charters and special events driving.
The benefits of working with us:
- Employment with Australasia's leading mass transit bus operator focusing on a positive culture and company values
- Excellent rates. $33.53 Casual base rates with attractive penalty rates.
- Full on-the-job training is offered to approved applicants including certificate III in Driving Operations (Bus)
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program Including wellbeing, financial and nutritional coaching, counselling and legal advice
- Genuine progression opportunities into logistics management roles
The boxes you'll tick:
- Excellent customer service skills and enjoy working with the public
- A current QLD Medium Rigid (MR) driving licence (or above)
- A current QLD drivers authorisation (DA) - General services (or be in the process of obtaining)
- Be able to pass a preemployment functional and drug & alcohol clearance
- Australian Work Rights
How You Apply:
Sunbus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and our people represent the community which we service. We invite all applicants to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from diverse social, cultural and gender backgrounds.
There has never been a better time to join Sunbus! So, if this sounds like you and you are ready for a challenging and rewarding career with Sunbus then:
- Click the 'Apply for this job' button
- Complete your application with your resume and cover letter addressing how you 'tick the boxes'
Sunbus is the Queensland operator of urban, school and charter bus services across major regions including the Sunshine Coast, Cairns, Rockhampton, Townsville and Magnetic Island. With 400 people keeping 200 buses on the road, Sunbus is instrumental to keeping communities connected and moving with more than 6 million people every year relying on Sunbus for travel.
What's more, Sunbus is part of Australasia's only dedicated mass transit bus operator, Kinetic, alongside some of the most recognisable names in bus transport including Australasian airport transit business SkyBus, New Zealand's largest bus operator Go Bus, iconic Gold Coast bus operator Surfside Buslines and Sydney's leading bus and coach charter company Telfords. Collectively Kinetic employs more than 4000 people and moves in excess of 50 million people every year. For more information visit https://wearekinetic.com/.