Leading Disability Support Services Provider, Flexible Casual Hours, Not For Profit - Salary Packaging.
Encompass Community Services is a not-for-profit organisation committed to promoting equality and universal opportunity for all.
For 35 years Encompass have been a customer service leaders in delivering supports and we pride ourselves in shaping sustainable local communities.
Our aim is to end damaging stigmas and stereotypes; open doors of opportunities for all people whatever background, whatever ability.
We are seeking a domestic cleaners who are passionate about making a difference and wish to help support clients to manage their daily lives and live independently.
Service our clients for their domestic cleaning needs; including duties such as window cleaning, specific dusting & floor polishing.
If you are a passionate and experienced Domestic Cleaner wanting enrich other lives then there is a place for you within our team at Encompass Community Services.
- Provide high level domestic cleaning to customers homes.
- Provide other secondary cleaning duties such as window cleaning, specific dusting & floor polishing.
- Liaise with the In Home Care and Domestics Support Administration & Management and complete any administration tasks as required.
- Participate in training and other opportunities provided by Encompass Community Services Inc. management to enhance the individuals Professional Development.
- Adhere to the Encompass Community Services Inc. OH&S policies.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous relevant experience
- National Police check
- Working with Children's Check
- Completion of NDIS workers module
- Working With Children
- DWES (Disability Workers Exclusion Scheme)
- Valid Victorian drivers licence
Click apply now or email your resume and an accompanying covering letter addressing your experience
Encompass Community Services prides themselves on being an equal opportunity employer which values equal opportunity, fairness and enjoys a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Applications are encouraged from people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people of all other cultural backgrounds.
South West & M5 Corridor
Trades & Services