Fully maintained company vehicle, Join a dynamic, highly successful and professional team, Experience great staff benefits while workingfor an established not-for-profit.
- Full-time fixed-term position ending 31 January 2022.
- Location negotiable between Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
- Fully maintained company vehicle.
- Join a dynamic, highly successful and professional team.
- Experience great staff benefits while working for an established not-for-profit.
About the Role:
This is your opportunity to work for our Apprenticeship Network Provider (ANP) Division, Australia's largest and only national ANP.
Reporting to the ANP National Manager Operations, you will encourage an organisation-wide commitment to quality by leading customer-centric business development initiatives through overseeing the management and acquisition of current and new national customers.
This exciting full-time position requires someone to be accountable for the performance of Key Accounts Consultants nationally and the Customer Service Manager National Key Accounts, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction as well as growth of business levels.
Please note: This is a full-time fixed-term position ending 31 January 2022.
Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
- results orientated with a proven track record of business development with large state and national customers
- superior business development skills and results oriented with a proven track record of successful client acquisition
- high level analytical skills with creative, and problem-solving capabilities, making decisions based on evidence balanced with experience and intuition
- demonstrated ability to recruit, motivate and manage teams to achieve organisational goals
- demonstrated ability to define, deliver, lead and proactively drive effective process changes and continuous improvement activities
- extensive understanding of the AASN Program and VET sector including current trends and change factors impacting the apprenticeship sector.
Current driver licence is required.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a Police Check and any State/Territory Working with Children Check (where applicable).
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter (inclusive of a Mandatory Qualifications and Experience response) and resume via the Apply button below.
Applications close 5pm Sunday 22 November, 2020.
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is committed to creating an inclusive workplace and building a diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from all diverse groups, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people with disability.
Please note: By providing referee contact details you are consenting to MEGT contacting any nominated referee/s after interview.
Established in 1982, MEGT (Australia) Ltd is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that provides a range of quality solutions to employers, apprentices, trainees and job seekers in local communities nationwide. MEGT (Australia) Ltd employs approximately 650 staff members in offices across every state in Australia and in the ACT.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and collaborative environment for our staff. Our aim is to ensure our people are engaged, motivated and prepared with the skills and capabilities they need to deliver our goals. We do this by:
- making the health and safety of our workers our highest priority and providing a safe and healthy work environment
- attracting, retaining and developing the right people for the right roles
- understanding each other, embracing our differences and welcoming a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
The MEGT Difference
Some of the benefits we offer include:
- 3-day Christmas-New Year closedown as a gift
- opportunity for career progression within a national organisation.
For further information, please visit Careers at MEGT