Successful, growing and Adelaide-based small business in Darlington, Small, supportive team environment where your success & integrity are celebrated, Generate & convert warm leads from multiple interfaces with admin sales support.
About the business
Energy SA is a boutique, SA owned and operated Solar and Air Conditioning Company based in Darlington. Our mission is to provide professional installations of high quality and select brands at competitive prices. We pride ourselves on having Solar Satisfied customers and Climate Happy homes.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Solar and Air Conditioning Sales Representative to join our growing team. Ideally, we are looking for someone who will echo our customer-centred values whilst maximizing given sales opportunities to provide sound solar and air conditioning advice and solutions.
As a Solar and Air Conditioning Sales Representative at Energy SA, you will liaise with both residential and commercial customers. You will have the flexibility and skill to generate and process sales over the phone and through face to face appointments. Due to continuous advancements and efficiencies being carried out on our website and computer systems, you will have the opportunity to chase and convert warm leads arising from our own quick-quote system and from other lead-generation sources. You will be an autonomous self-starter who finds success through dealing with integrity and showing professional persistence.
As a Sales Representative at Energy SA, you will thrive on meeting and exceeding agreed sales targets. You will enjoy the benefits of a commission structure that rewards you for the work you put in. While we celebrate the uniqueness and existing skills of our staff, you will have the opportunity to learn and sharpen your sales skills from our experienced sales team who are electricians by trade and who have been successful in the industry for over 10 years.
Benefits and perks
As part of the Energy SA team, you will enjoy a comfortable, friendly working environment where everyone manages their own time but are always available to lend a hand or support when needed.
Our team is small, but our ambitions are not! We are always looking at ways to improve or streamline processes so that we can increase our capacity and quality. If you have suggestions for improved efficiency from your experience working in this industry we are open to hearing them. We're not set in our ways like that.
You will be provided with admin sales support to ensure that you can prioritise your time doing what you do best - providing excellence in customer service and sales.
With our office being situated in Darlington it means there are a variety of shops, fast food outlets, transport and other services nearby. However, rest assured you will get to enjoy the convenience of free, onsite parking.
The Energy SA team are passionate about what we do, but we're also passionate about our lives outside of work. That's why it is rare for you to find us behind our desks out of office hours - we hope that works for you!
Skills and experience
- A knowledge of the solar and air conditioning industry and/or electrical background is required.
- Demonstrated experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets. This includes proactive marketing and sales activity over the phone, email and face to face appointments.
- Understanding the solar installation process and proven experience in dealing simultaneously with multiple stakeholders is essential.
- Due to the many steps involved in every solar or air conditioning install, demonstrated organizational skills will be required to ensure each order is managed in a timely and professional manner from the point of sale to the commissioning of the unit.
- Excellent written and oral communication skill are a must to ensure dealings with the customer, subcontractors, suppliers, administrative staff and other team members are fluid and transparent.
- You will have the ability to interpret building and installation plans as well as design panel layout plans to scale and to suit our customers' needs.
- Experience with Client relationship Management systems or databases is desired.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills are a must to ensure each customer is dealt with professionally.
Nicole Leigh by June 30, 2018.
Please note that while every attempt will be made to respond electronically to all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.