Excellent Career Opportunity, Full-time position.
Hfele is the international hub for Furniture & Architectural hardware. We are a market leader in our industry and have been finding better ways for more than 90 years. From small beginnings as a local specialist hardware business in Germany, we have grown into a family owned multinational company with offices globally and a market leader in Australia. An exciting opportunity now exists to join our dynamic team in our head office in Dandenong.
The position is at junior level with the opportunity to grow. The successful candidate will possess excellent time management skills, be flexible and able to meet deadlines. Our mission is to help our sales team communicate the companys brand and sales message, and we offer an in house "concept to completion" service including concept, design, printing, manufacture and application. We also design and print all of our own catalogues, brochures, marketing and sales materials.
All of that keeps our current team very busy - and when you add in significant sales growth and major marketing campaigns we need a Marketing Assistant/Junior Graphic Designer to join this vibrant and energetic team.
Whilst extensive on the job training is offered, preference will be given to applicants who can hit the ground running with demonstrated skills.
- Production of catalogues, brochures & flyers based on our companys international brand guidelines
- Production of Advertisements for B2C & B2B Print & Digital media
- Creating and editing video production
- Production of general promotional items
- Maintenance of catalogues, material and files
- Marketing administrative duties
- Managing vendors such as Advertising and Manufacturing suppliers.
Key Skills (essential)
Proficiency in MAC and Publishing Software such as:
- Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and Acrobat professional)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Video editing software such as Premier Pro
Key Skills Preferred (but not essential)
- Photography Static Product, Interior Design etc
- Understanding of Social Media
- Cabinet design software such as CAD, Winner Design, Sketchup, Cabinet Vision.
- Rendering programs such as Maxwell render, Enscape, Lumion.
We are seeking
A reliable, flexible, creative team player with strong attention to detail and a willingness to follow instructions and learn new skills.
The successful candidate will possess a positive attitude, willingness to learn, excellent time management skills and must be able to meet deadlines.
What's in it for you
- At Hfele we firmly believe that our people are at the heart of our success and we continually strive to create a great place to work
- Excellent on-the-job training
- A competitive base salary
If you are excited about this opportunity, we would love to hear from you!
A National Police Check (issued within the past 6 months) is required as part of the recruitment process. To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Please note Hfele Australia Pty Ltd operates a direct sourcing model so no agency introductions. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.