Large Electrical Contracting Business, New Facility - Brand New Opportunity, Welder By trade Fitter, Toolmaker or Machinist.
My client is a large Tier 1 Electrical contractor who has been established for over half a century. They have a family friendly team culture who all work together to achieve success.
A newly created position is now available for a dynamic hardworking candidate. You will be responsible for the following duties;
- operating minor production line equipment
- Assembly of products
- Finishing products
- Answering to the Senior Supervisor of the Warehouse.
- Assisting in the warehouse where required
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Exceptional work ethic. Hardworking and looking for an opportunity to grow with a business long term
- Mechanical aptitude
- Experience working within the welding, mechanical, electrical/ Building & Construction market
- We require someone who is local to Sommersby
- Excellent communicator, presents well and takes pride in their work
- Ideally you will be a welder by trade or fitter/ machinist
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Forklift Licence
Please note: It is the employers preference to commence employment on a casual basis with the view to full-time.
If however you have the right skill set and are only looking for full-time work, the client is open to full-time employment.
Casual hourly rate - $20.60 + 25% loading.
Salary for full-time will be between $55,000- $65,000 + Super ( Depending on your experience)
You may be required to undertake a pre employment drug/alcohol & medical health check.
Gosford & Central Coast
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics