- Full-time fixed-term position ending 31 January 2022.
- Exciting full-time opportunity within a professional and highly dedicated team.
- Broad range of professional development available.
- Experience great staff benefits while working for Australia's largest and only national ANP.
About the Role:
Based in our Camberwell office this is your opportunity to work for our Apprenticeship Network Provider (ANP) Division, Australia's largest and only national ANP.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager (CSM) National Key Accounts, you will provide a key role within the MEGT ANP National Key Accounts Team and is responsible for providing high quality complex administrative support for key national customers and our National Accounts Team.
This role is critical to MEGT ANPs client retention and growth strategy for key customers and is the conduit to support these customers between our Key Accounts Team, State Teams and Central Processing Units (CPU).
Please note: This is a full-time fixed-term position ending 31 January 2022.
Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
proven experience in meeting set KPIs and customer service standards
capable of meeting the requirements of a high volume environment and meeting competing demands
accurate and efficient data entry skills with attention to detail
previous experience within an AASN environment would be highly desirable
ability to work in a team environment and be receptive to change
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a Police Check and any State/Territory Working with Children Check (where applicable).
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter (inclusive of a Mandatory Qualifications and Experience response) and resume via the Apply button below.
To obtain a position description, please see Customer Service Officer - National Key Accounts. For all further queries please email [email protected] quoting the reference number 2014.
Applications close 5pm Sunday 22 November, 2020.
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is committed to creating an inclusive workplace and building a diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from all diverse groups, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people with disability.
Please note: By providing referee contact details you are consenting to MEGT contacting any nominated referee/s after interview.
To find out more about MEGT, please visit our website at www.megt.com.au
Established in 1982, MEGT (Australia) Ltd is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that provides a range of quality solutions to employers, apprentices, trainees and job seekers in local communities nationwide. MEGT (Australia) Ltd employs approximately 650 staff members in offices across every state in Australia and in the ACT.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and collaborative environment for our staff. Our aim is to ensure our people are engaged, motivated and prepared with the skills and capabilities they need to deliver our goals. We do this by:
- making the health and safety of our workers our highest priority and providing a safe and healthy work environment
- attracting, retaining and developing the right people for the right roles
- understanding each other, embracing our differences and welcoming a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
The MEGT Difference
Some of the benefits we offer include:
- 3-day Christmas-New Year closedown as a gift
- opportunity for career progression within a national organisation.
For further information, please visit Careers at MEGT