Palmer Civil Construction is the Great Southern premier civil construction company with an envious reputation for quality and on-time and on-budget job completion. Embracing inclusion and diversity to create a vibrant culture that represents the communities in which we live and work, Palmer Civil Construction is focused on high performance, flexible work arrangements and ongoing ambition and drive. We pride ourselves on teamwork and supporting each other.
We are an equal opportunity Employer providing training and development opportunities for promotion based on merit, skills, hard work and dedication.
We work with a diverse range of clients from private builders, Local and State Government as well as multinational mining companies.
Palmer Civil Construction is certified by ISO 140001 (Environmental management systems), ISO 90001 (Quality management systems) ISO 45001 (OHS Safety management systems risk management. We are committed to building a safe, harmonious working environment, ensuring the wellbeing of all our employees, subcontractors, and the general public.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Palmer Civil Construction actively seeks a motivated and innovative industry professional with experience as a senior manager of Civil Construction and Crushing Projects. Reporting to the Managing Director and accountable to key stakeholders, you will be instrumental in managing day to day aspects of our projects, effectively prioritising safety and efficiency to ISO standards. The successful candidate will be required to understand the civil, construction, crushing and quarry related projects, meeting client expectations and time restraints.
Your responsibilities will include;
- The planning and prioritisation of project outcome.,
- Managing and updating forecasted cash flow projections.
- Managing and coordinating the collection of information for the timely submission of progress claims.
- Manage performance of all project staff including supervisors.
- Ensure the work is completed to a high standard with regarding to quality, safety and timeliness.
- Oversee all other project related matters.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with excellent communication skills coupled with the ability to prioritise their workload.
We will offer the right candidate the opportunity to work in our developing culture and be part of one of the most successful long running family owned businesses in the Great Southern Region. Applicants who have demonstrated a previous track record will be considered for the position.
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
This is an opportunity to work and join an experienced team. The role will suit an astute manager who is commercially savvy with a strong business acumen supported by the following:
- Demonstrated Project Management leadership experience.
- Exceptional organisational, communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to manage priorities effectively.
- Results driven with a proven record of successful outcomes.
- Contribute to and implement programs to enhance productivity and capacity.
- At least 7 years' experience in a similar industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Palmer Civil Construction encourages and values equality, diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applicants for this role will be required to meet Palmer Civil Constructions employment criteria which will include providing evidence of your right to work in Australia, a recent police clearance, a satisfactory medical assessment with drug and alcohol testing and the provision of a satisfactory driving history from the relevant state authority.
This is a rare opportunity for a dynamic individual to be part of innovative team, so come and join us and provide your expressions of interest via return email to: