Fixed Term Full Time
(to the CIO)
Wesley Mission Queensland (WMQ) is an innovative and responsive not-for-profit community service provider, with more than 70 locations throughout South East Queensland. We support more than 100,000 Queenslanders every year with aged care, disability and mental health services, youth and family programs, palliative care and emergency relief. With over 100 years' experience in caring for our community, Wesley Mission Queensland has a history steeped in hope, respect, compassion, empowerment, innovation, justice and integrity.
Do you want a rewarding role in a fast paced environment Look no further!
This newly created position will be a key contributor to the efficient and effective operations of Wesley Mission Queensland by providing administrative support to the Chief Information Officer. This role will be a key Liaison with and provision of support to key internal stakeholders and liaison with key external stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities Include:
1. Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of the activities of BSG and the work of the Chief Information Officer
2. Accurate and timely composition and/or production of business correspondence, reports and various other types of documentation and communication as requested by the CIO.
3. Diary management and travel arrangements including arranging meetings with a range of stakeholders, schedules, conferences and all relevant accommodation/travel.
4. Organise and assist with catering for meetings and forums.
5. Effective organisation of priorities and deadlines.
6. Undertake research and/or gathering and collating information on a range of issues/topics as requested and in consultation with other staff/agencies.
7. Establish and maintain effective systems to ensure ready access to, and appropriate dissemination of internal and external communication, as well as the storage of and access of information.
8. Attendance at required meetings including preparation of the Agenda and Minutes and distribution of these in consultation with the CIO.
9. Assist with and/or complete minor finance responsibilities including: coding of invoices, maintaining credit card statements; and completing the relevant paperwork required for requesting payments.
10. Assist BSG team with People & Culture processes appropriate to the on and off boarding of staff within the BSG team.
11. Work collaboratively with the Business solutions Management team to provide them with assistance from the CIO where appropriate.
12. Create and maintain access to documents required by CIO and BSG Managers, as appropriate.
13. Investigate, report and follow up on specific issues as requested by the CIO when required.
14. Participate in and assist with any project work as directed by the CIO.
15. Receive and pursue answers to enquiries/requests from a broad range of internal and external stakeholders/clients on behalf of the CIO.
Why work with Wesley Mission Queensland
Working alongside people who love what they do
Access to discounted holiday units
Employee Assistance Program
Applications Close: 24/11/2020