Seeking for immediate start IRATA L3 Multi Disciplined Site Supervisor, VIC based for project in regional western Victoria.
Wescott are a specialist fabric maintenance company. We have made our impact through the development of specialist teams, with skill sets across the industrial services spectrum. We constantly strive for improvements in quality and efficiency when delivering our work.
We are the experts in providing surface preparation, coatings applications, inspections and remediation projects across a wide range of industries. We have extensive experience in applying intumescent coatings (PFP), as well as leading edge insulation systems, utilising alternative access methods. Specialists in the Oil & Gas sector - on and offshore platforms and structures, Petrochemical, Infrastructure, Renewables, Marine and more.
Wescott Industrial Services Australia are looking for an experienced and hands on IRATA L3/Multi Disciplined Site Supervisor to join our team in regional Victoria. The role will see you responsible for the field supervision, organisation and management of labour within the direct work group to ensure all work is delivered on schedule and to required quality and client specifications. This includes managing all OH&S compliance standards and reporting. To be successful in this position you will utilise your previous experience in supervising multi-discipline (Rope Access, blaster/painter, mechanical, rigger/scaff, insulation & sheet metal and/or welding) trade teams.
Must be located in VIC due to Covid.
10 hr shifts, 5 days/wk
For the right candidate, the position has scope for further progression within Wescott Industrial Services Group, a growing International company.
- Trade Qualifications (relevant trade)
- Demonstrated supervisorial experience in such role. Must be > 2 years.
- Rope Access experience. Level 3 IRATA.
- Strong commitment to Safety, Environment and Quality
- Understanding of daily reporting processes and proficiency preparing these in a timely manner.
- Purchasing and logistics experience required.
- High Risk Licences (highly regarded)
- Previous experience with hazardous materials preferred
- Estimating knowledge advantageous
- 2 x Checkable work References
- Full Australian Working rights
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 10 years experience in the industrial sector
- Experience supervising multidiscipline construction activities (Rope Access, blasting & painting, lifting, scaffolding, mechanical, inspections, welding are advantageous)
- Proven track record delivering projects
- Ability to lead and performance manage a site
- Demonstrate safety leadership
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to build good working relationships with stakeholders, subcontractors and trades
- Proven ability to work in high pressure situations and meet timeframes
- Ensure that safe and ethical working practices are carried out.
- Assist with work pack creation
- Daily progress reporting
- Develop permits / risk assessments in due time with needed technical and HSE documentation
- Running and recording Pre-Job / Toolbox meetings, OFIs
- Understanding of Project completion systems and close out documentation / processes.
- Ensure all work scopes are completed as detailed in the work packs.
Wescott are a professional company and will only employ those who share our values. We have a strong culture of professionalism and attention to detail and our ethos is simple, Safety and Quality first, Productivity and Results will follow
If this is you, then we would like to hear from you.
* Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
All successful applicants will be required to complete pre-employment fitness for work testing including a full medical and drug & alcohol screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workplace.
Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply