Work in a small team of passionate and hardworking individuals, Location - Perth Metro, Become a part of a well respected organisation that improves peoples' lives.
- Full-time contract role
- Location - Perth Metro
- Competitive salary with generous salary packaging
Indigo (formally Independent Living Centre of WA) are the leading WA provider of assistive technology (AT) information, advice, assessment, training, funding and hire services that enable individuals of all ages and abilities to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
Significant changes to the ageing and disability sectors have opened opportunities for growth in unique and creative ways, leading us to recruit for an innovative New Markets Business Lead to join the organisation.
The New Markets Business Lead will be responsible for identifying and growing new business opportunities and relationships for Indigo. Building on our success to date, this role will focus on securing new income-generating initiatives with an emphasis on improving outcomes for customers. Working within the Business and Innovation team, this position will grow non- government revenue initially through driving AT sales and supplier memberships and then through establishing corporate and philanthropy relationships that support the organisation's strategic direction and financial viability.
Key responsibilities for this full-time role include:
- Identify and define new growth opportunities, cultivate leads and establish business relationships, strong networks and collaborative partnerships
- Secure new non-government income generation that enhance long term organisational sustainability and performance
- Facilitate and support new projects and service development that improve our customer offering and broaden revenue streams
- Grow supplier memberships and AT product sales as part of our digital revenue drive
- Contribute to the preparation of business cases and tenders
- Actively promote and market relevant business offerings of Indigo
- Keep up to date with industry/market needs, and represent Indigo in relevant forums and commercial environments
- Develop systems and processes to track and progress business development efforts
The successful candidate will need highly developed communication, presentation and negotiation skills and have a proven track record in building strategic working relationships and partnerships and growing revenue bases for organisations. You will have the capability to build and work within high performance agile teams to achieve successful outcomes and a proven record in implementing organisational change to achieve improved business and customer outcomes. Strong business acumen, broad commercial and financial management skills with results in business growth. Relevant qualifications and significant relevant industry and positional experience required. Improving our customer's journey is our priority so passion and a strong understanding of UX, UI and experience in human centred design is also desirable.
- Provide a curriculum vitae that demonstrates your relevant work experience and suitability for the role.
- In no more than two pages demonstrate, with examples, how you are suitable for the role in the context of the work-related requirements.
Applications close: COB Sunday 22 November2020 (WST)
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
No agency applications at this time.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mission: We strive towards our mission of a community in which all abilities are valued, where people have the knowledge, tools, and confidence to participate.
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace.
Values: Passion, Integrity, Embracing, Authentic
We value our people at Indigo and strive to have a positive and adaptive culture, one that aligns with our values; so cultural fit is just as important to us as qualifications, technical skill and experience.