Use your Customer Service / Call Centre background within Workers Compensation, Fun, collaborative & innovative culture with excellent growth opportunities, Onsite training with the team, ongoing training support & multiple start dates.
- Use your Customer Service / Call Centre background within Workers Compensation
- Fun, collaborative & innovative culture with excellent growth opportunities
- Onsite training with the team, ongoing training support & multiple start dates
EML is a leading Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Claims Management business. Our goal is to help people get their lives back through ongoing support during their return to work journey. We continue to experience ongoing growth and now have over 2,600 dedicated employees. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
As part of our recruitment process, we may ask you to complete an online assessment as well as a series of video-based questions.
We have a number of permanent opportunities available to join our diverse team based in Sydney CBD, you’ll help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. As a Case Manager, you are the central point of contact for an injured worker, guiding them through the worker’s compensation process and helping them recover as quickly as possible.
Our Insurance for NSW teams manage a range of portfolios for Police, Emergency Services & Health. As a Case Manager, you are the central point of contact for an injured worker, guiding them through the worker’s compensation process and helping them recover as quickly as possible.
- Gradually take responsibility for a portfolio of workers compensation claims
- Adopt a service- orientated approach that is focused on early intervention and the interests of all stakeholders
- Undertake ongoing entitlement reviews in relation to weekly payments and medical expenses
- Facilitate active participation of the injured worker and their employer in any return to work and recovery planning
- Pro-actively manage rehabilitation providers and approval of rehabilitation plans
- Pro-actively proceed with appropriate case management to achieve the optimum outcome of early sustainable return to work for workers with reasonable claim cost
- Ability to demonstrate resilience when having challenging conversations with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- An empathetic and motivational approach to provide customer centric support
- A driven professional with the ability to maintain a flexible approach across all levels of stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience working in front end customer service, call centres, case management, insurance, Allied Health or community services
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for resolving conflicts and can handle challenging conversations
- Passionate about wanting to help people get their lives back at their time of need
WHAT WE OFFER
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We’re committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- A vibrant, collaborative innovative team culture
- Great work/life balance and flexibility with opportunity to WFH up to 3 days a week.
- A corporate wellbeing program with discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Access to discounts at over 350 retailers through our RewardsHub program
- Comprehensive learning and development support
- Companywide events to celebrate success
- Quarterly Reward and Recognition Awards
- 17.5% annual leave loading
At EML we are continuing to hire nationally during COVID-19. As a business, we are migrating back to a work from office environment with new joiners commencing within the office environment for their onboarding period of 4 weeks.
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this position is of interest to you,