Start your career within legal recruitment, Work within a friendly, fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
Gatehouse Legal Recruitment now have an opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to join us.
We don't hire backgrounds, we only hire high performers who are driven to succeed, and are wanting more from their career.
We will train a person who has everything we want, and shares our core values, through our high performance training and development programs.
You will also work alongside other high performing legal recruitment consultants, who are highly experienced business professionals.
We will help you to take your professional growth and development as a person and business professional to the next level.
Gatehouse Legal Recruitment is the leading brand in Victoria for Legal Recruitment & Law Firm Sales.
We have a superb reputation in the legal market, with the best Consultants in our team, and a premium client list of Top Law Firms, ASX Listed Companies and appointments as preferred suppliers for Government departments.
About the role
You will support the Consultants to source new candidates while also connecting and building your networks within the legal profession.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Calling existing candidates and new candidates;
- Updating and maintaining the database;
- Completeing reference checks;
- Assisting consultants to deliver top legal talent for our clients;
- Assiting the team with marketing events; and
- General administration.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be confident with making outbound calls;
- Be a terrific communicator;
- Have a passion and genuine interest in people and love dealing with people over the phone;
- Be highly self-motivated and thrive in a high-performance environment where you are rewarded for results you achieve;
- Have a strength for building and maintaining strong relationships with people;
- Be available to work at least 3 days per week. We will consider part time and full time applicants.
- Have a desire to grow and develop into an outstanding business professional; and
- Any experience with making outbound calls (e.g. call centers) will be highly regarded but this is not essential.
This opportunity offers you the ability to:
- Kick start your career within legal recruitment with one Victorias market leaders in legal recruitment;
- The ability to work part time 3 days per week. We will consider part time and full time applicants;
- Continuous training & development to allow you to be the best you can be; and
- Opportunity to work within a friendly, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, where creativity and fun and professional development are paramount.
To be considered for this opportunity, please click on the appropriate link below.