Flexible opportunity | Phenomenal work/life balance, Great culture and fun team! | Diverse role to keep you engaged, Work for a Top ASX listed organisation!.
From Grand Finals and major Racing Carnivals to State of Origins and local favourites, every day with us is a chance to be part of the action. As part of our business team, you’re the face and personality of our brand, working with the team to create amazing customer experiences and forge partnerships.
With 4,500+ venue partners across Australia, there’s always plenty of opportunities to get stuck into. So, if you’re passionate about stepping up to the ever-changing needs of our customers, our industry and your career — we’ll back you all the way.
What you’ll do
- Overall responsibility for relations, meeting and greeting all Tabcorp employees and visitors
- Act as the ambassador for customer service, promoting a 5-star service ethos
- Resolve employee and visitor requirements and adopt an ‘anything is possible’ approach.
- Maintain close communication and liaison with Building Security.
- Provide all reception related functions
- Ensure meeting rooms are set up and maintained as intended. Manage refreshments and catering for meeting room as required
- Develop and maintain operational knowledge of all technology equipment including, video conferencing, telephones, WIFI, electronic smart-boards, etc.
- Coordinate planning for large events including booking and setup of space for town hall sessions, large conferences, training and other functions
- Ensure that all operations and services are regularly maintained and resolve building faults promptly
This role is a job share position. You must be able to work either of the following shifts:
Shift 1: 8:30am-1:00pm (4.5 hours)
Shift 2: 12:30pm - 5:00pm (4.5 hours)
What you’ll bring
- Previous experience in reception, hospitality or tourism roles with a passion for delivering exceptional and dynamic customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated capability in the use of Intermediate MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office
- Customer-centric mentality by providing superior service in a polite and accommodating manner
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong decision making skills with the aptitude to be innovative think on your feet
- Multi-tasking with the capability to juggle multiple tasks and remain calm under pressure
- Efficient and organised – always looking ahead to see what’s next
All our people have the option to take advantage of flexible working, leadership and career development, plus community programs and volunteer days.
We’re Australia’s largest gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 4,500+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing, Sky Sports Radio and MAX. As an ASX listed company we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging.
Tabcorp supports the Department of Health COVIDsafe App and encourages all employees to download whilst at work. Tabcorp is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment.