Work for a leading health organisation, as part of a skilled & enthusiastic team, Salary $40-44K ($50-55K FTE) + super + 17.5% leave loading, Supportive and friendly team culture.
- work for a leading health organisation, as part of a skilled and enthusiastic team
- salary $40-44K ($50-55K FTE) + super + 17.5% leave loading + other generous benefits
- supportive and friendly team culture
About Brisbane North PHN
Our vision is a community where good health is available for everyone.
Brisbane North PHN supports clinicians and communities in Brisbane's northern suburbs, Moreton Bay Regional Council and parts of Somerset Regional Council. It covers approximately 4,100 km2 of urban, regional and rural areas, with a population of over one million.
We are one of 31 Primary Health Networks across Australia.
We work with local communities, consumers, carers, health professionals, hospitals and community providers to understand our community and their needs. We then engage stakeholders to design and commission programs and services to meet those needs.
Our PHNs goals:
- be informed and led by community voice
- re-orient the health system toward care close to home
- build capacity of providers to meet health needs of our region.
About the role
An exciting opportunity to provide high level program and administrative support to our new Knowledge, Planning and Performance team. Part-time, 4 days per week (0.8FTE).
Duties and Responsibilities
- provide project support to the Knowledge, Planning and Performance team including planning, reporting, data entry, stakeholder correspondence, event planning and logistics
- provide high level secretariat support to relevant internal and external committees and working groups, as required
- provide extensive high quality administrative support to the manager and team, including fully participating as part of the broader organisational administration team, regular administration meetings and provision of reception relief as part of a rotating roster
- as part of the broader organisational administrative team, support PHN stakeholder engagement through the Engagement HQ Platform
- with guidance, support contract administration for PHN programs including data entry into the Contracts Management Module (CMM) system, monitoring contract deliverables, due diligence checks, stakeholder updates and tracking receipts and invoices
- with guidance, provide support to PHN staff in usage of the Comprehensive Activity Plan System (CAPS).
Skills and Experience
- qualifications or demonstrated experience in provision of administrative support, including general secretariat support such as liaison with stakeholders, organising meetings, taking minutes and diary management in a computerised work environment
- qualifications or demonstrated experience in provision of project support, including effective time management, strong communication skills, document management, good organisational skills and ability to work as part of a team
- advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel essential, and SharePoint desirable
- exemplary phone and customer service skills, including experience dealing with confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner
- knowledge of the primary healthcare industry or ability to acquire that knowledge quickly is highly desirable.
Brisbane North PHN offers the successful candidate the chance to work for a dynamic and innovative organisation. You'll enjoy working with our supportive staff and the learning opportunities provided from the exposure to a range of diverse projects.
- generous salary packaging arrangements available
- annual professional development funding
- undercover parking
- five weeks' annual leave per annum (pro rata)
- 17.5% leave loading
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please:
- read the full position description,
- provide your current resume and a covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience, by 5pm Monday 16 November.
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.