Project Management function, Varied portfolio of work, Flexible location.
Location: Flexible- Rockhampton/ Mackay/ Brisbane
Remuneration/Benefit: Attractive Remuneration Negotiable
About the role: We are seeking a suitably experienced Project Manager to join our Works Planning section based out of either Rockhampton, Mackay or Brisbane. Working with a team of experienced PM’s, Construction and Infrastructure Leaders and Estimators, this role will see you managing and implementing Asset Renewal projects, such as Turnout and Level crossing renewals, that ensure the achievement of objectives, as related to scope, time, cost, quality and the delivery of planned benefits.
- Manage, monitor and control all project activities in accordance with the project management plan as well as any related functional, operational or legal requirements.
- Report to the Project Sponsor, Program Manager, Senior Management and other stakeholders on project progress, with particular emphasis on actual and potential variations to cost, time or quality.
- Finalise project(s) on completion which may include transfer of assets, closure of project financial systems, conducting of project audit.
About you: Those with extensive project management experience, particularly within large scale, complex organisations will be highly regarded. You will foster strong networks and have the ability to lead a professional team within a commercial environment.
- Engineering, Business, Construction, IT or Project Management degree (Preferred).
- Industry recognised qualifications/certifications in Project Management.
- 15 years+ experience in the development, planning and delivery of related projects (Preferred).
- 5 years+ experience working in a Project Management capacity
What we can offer you:
At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Development and growth opportunities
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- As an endorsed WORK180 employer, you can view of policies and benefits here
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 50 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution.