Head Teacher of Logistics
- Permanent Full time opportunity located at St George
- Well-resourced and connected to Industry
- Be part of a dynamic community that values its staff
TAFE NSW is the largest skills and training provider in Australia, and one of the largest in the world. We partner with industry to deliver, high quality, practical training to equip the workforce of tomorrow, and to help grow the NSW economy.
We are now seeking passionate, an experienced and qualified Head Teacher of Logistics, whom shares in our values of Customer First, Integrity, Collaboration and Excellence to join our team in St George. This is your chance to occupy an education leadership role in a subject matter you love, job security, stability, excellent pay and benefits, work-life balance.
To succeed in this role, you are a subject matter expert within the Logistics industry and have a passion for the industry. You will have experience in managing and leading a team to deliver a high level of course completions and customer satisfaction. You have the ambition and drive to succeed and mentor your staff and students, passing on your experience and knowledge within a high growth industry. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and build relationships with stakeholders including industry and students.
- Diploma or Degree or equivalent in a relevant industry and/or related discipline/major; Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing Operations, Freight
- A Diploma or higher-level qualification in adult education
- A Certificate IV Training & Assessment (TAE40116) or equivalent
- Proven administrative skills including high level written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to coach and mentor a team to achieve great results
For full details about the opportunity please review the Position DescriptionandInformation package
Recruitment Enquiries please contact Jody Roberts, Talent Acquisition Officer 1300 652 786.
How to apply;
For your application to be considered, you must:
- Attach a current resume
- Upload copies of your qualifications and licencing
- Provide written responses to the target questions
Applications close at 18th November at 11.59pm
TAFE NSW is committed to diversity and fosters an inclusive environment in which all employees feel a sense of belonging.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for this position and we will make any adjustments that you need in the interview process and on the job to help you demonstrate your full potential
For permanent positions in the NSW Public Sector, you need to be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.