Industry Leading Solar Company, Growth & Innovation, Fun & Vibrant Culture.
We are a dynamic and industry leading locally owned and operated solar company located in Bendigo.
The solar industry is consistently growing, and at Cola Solar we pride ourselves on our ability to innovate and lead the industry from all aspects from customer service right through to installation and beyond.
Due to this growth and innovation, we are excited to announce a new position within the business and we are looking for someone to join our service team and bring sound technical knowledge.
Our culture is important to us as it helps create an environment where our people are having fun, being productive and are ultimately successful. We are looking for a proven leader, and great communicator to lead our service team.
About the role
The successful applicant will offer technical support to our servicing department which will include communicating with customers on a daily basis as well as applying onsite skills to troubleshoot and remedy technical issues for scheduled and breakdown maintenance. You will also assist with the development of our apprentices and provide feedback to senior management on performance & safety of all service related matters.
The ideal candidate will have an A-Grade Electrical licence, ideally be CEC accredited or formally have been, and have a history of leadership and running teams, testing and diagnostics analysis. To succeed in this role you must be organised, have excellent communication skills & be full of energy.
Ideal Skills & Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great customer service
- Ability to manage time effectively
- High energy, positive attitude
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Reliable and punctual
- Computer literate
- High quality and thorough workmanship
- Industry leading solar knowledge
- CEC Accreditation (Desired but not essential)
- A-Grade Licence
- White Card
- Working at Heights
- Solar PV installation and design experience
- Strong ability to manage stock
- OH&S experience desirable
Benefits & Perks
- Fun & vibrant culture
- Permanent full time position
- Generous salary with company vehicle
To be eligible for this role you will need to have:
- Demonstrated stable employment history with solar experience.
- Extremely safety conscious.
- Current Victorian driver's licence
- Demonstrated sound level computer skills
- Competent with dealing with customers, scheduling jobs etc
Wanting to get away from full time installation and move into a 50% office based role If you think you are the right candidate with a can do attitude, please apply now via seek with your resume and cover letter addressing the above criteria.
All applications will be strictly confidential.
The right applicants will be shortlisted to an interview.