Welcoming Family-owned and run Environment, Growth and Development Opportunities, Central Location.
Meshcrete Sydney PTY LTD is a steel reinforcement company based in Lidcombe, NSW. We strive to deliver a level of products and services that exceeds the expectations of our customers along with priding ourselves in providing service and lead times no other supplier can deliver in the industry. As a family business, the culture of Meshcrete is welcoming and helpful and we strive to provide our employees with real benefits in return for their services.
Key tasks and responsibilities of the role:
- Diagnosing faults and performing operational maintenance of machines, and overhauling and repairing mechanical parts.
- Studying drawings and specifications to determine suitable material, method and sequence of operations, and machine settings.
- Setting guides, stops and other controls on machining tools, setting up prescribed cutting and shaping tools.
- May erect machines and equipment on-site.
- Performing periodic quality and safety checks.
Key skills and experience required:
- Trade qualified;
- Previous experience in Hydraulic and Electrical machinery;
- Preferred experience in Steel Processing cutting and bending machinery, in particular Off-Coil;
- Understanding of OH&S
- Proficiency in the English language;
- Team worker who is willing to cooperate with peers and has great communication skills;
- High level of motivation and attention to detail as well as ability and willingness to work to deadlines.
As a family business, Meshcrete understands the necessity of a good work/life balance and therefore offer flexibility in working hours as well as salaries. Meshcrete has many roles and opportunities within our organisation for our staff to grow into and we will assist further in career development.
Applicants must provide their current CV and a Cover Letter indicating whether they are Australian Citizens or permanent residents and confirm that they hold the right to work in Australia.
Omar El Dakkour
M: 0425 221 408
E: [email protected]