Commencing January 2021 for a 10 month contract., City fringe office location on King William Road., Flexible working conditions and a focus on employee wellbeing..
Communications and Public Relations Manager
10 month maternity contract
Callie Rose Communications (CRC) is an Adelaide based public relations and communications consultancy with a history of award-winning campaigns across both corporate and consumer sectors. Culturally, our supportive environment adopts a strong focus on positive workplace relations, professional development at all levels and the importance of work-life balance.
About the role
Based in our office on King William Road, this initial 10-month maternity leave role, commencing in January 2021, requires a candidate with 8+ years hands on industry experience, agency familiarity and public relations capability desired. As a senior within the team, you will be required to work closely with the Director and Senior Communications Manager as well as key clients, stakeholders and suppliers.
The successful candidate will lead two key client accounts in a fast-paced environment, working at both a strategic and implementation level while managing the project teams. Additional client project work will also form part of the role.
Currently the cover is for 0.6 however there is opportunity for a full time position for the right candidate.
CRC is a strong believer in flexible working conditions, employee wellbeing and accommodates the needs of families as required.
What youll need to join our team
- Tertiary qualifications in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing Business Management or another relevant discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 8 years experience and understanding of public relations and communications.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to develop a strong understanding of our business, our clients and their needs quickly.
- Experience in public relations and strong media connections.
- Corporate communications and experience with managing issues and crises.
- Experience in health, education and defence sectors favourable.
- Must be a collaborative individual with a desire to work in an integrated fashion across communications, public relations and brand development for clients.
- You will be self-motivated and able to work autonomously but also as part of a team with a dedicated client service focus.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer
A career with CRC will be both challenging and rewarding, providing growth opportunities and the prospect to develop your skills across various industries. You will be part of a diverse and dynamic work environment where you will have access to employee benefits and flexible working arrangements.
Additionally, CRC offers competitive remuneration in line with industry experience.
Applications close 23 November 2020*.
*Please note applications may be reviewed and progressed prior to the closing date.