Synergy Accounting Pty Ltd is a fast paced Accounting & Bookkeeping firm located in Penrith NSW.
We are currently hiring and looking for a friendly, bright minded, motivated individual who has great people skills, the ability to problem solve along with a great attitude towards learning and growing within their role.
We are looking for a full time (Mon-Friday), administrative officer who has the ability to think outside the box, has an eagerness to learn all about entity structures, basic tax laws along with many other need to knows that come with accounting and bookkeeping.
Some of the Job Tasks/Requirements included:
- Setting up entity Structures (Companies, Self-Managed Super Funds, Trusts - Stamping Deeds through OSR)
- Business name registrations & renewals
- Client relations and management
- Answering Phones/emails/Booking appointments plus general calendar management
- Problem solving & dealing with any potential issues within our office & workflow
- Lodging documents and communicating with ASIC/ABR for our entire client base
- Must have experience with MYOB software and Microsoft office (especially excel, word, outlook)
- Ability to quickly adapt to in-house procedure/policy changes as our client base & office grows
- Assisting with all other administrative duties required for workflow within the office
- Closely working alongside our directors to assist with their busy workloads