Roofing Supervisor - Metal Roofing
We are looking for a Roofing Supervisor to co-ordinate and oversee the measuring, ordering, and installation of Metal Roofing and Walling on commercial and domestic sites.
We are a successful family owned Roofing Company operating for over 30 years. We offer experience, stability, and a friendly working environment within an experienced team.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Timely response to customer requests.
* Accurately Measure and order of materials.
* Co-ordinate deliveries in a timely manner.
* Co-ordinate installation.
* Oversee Workmanship and review quality of work.
* Establish a safe working environment and maintain safe work methods.
* Work within realistic time frames.
* Work within agreed budgets.
* Customer Liaison in both solving site issuesand ensuring customer satisfaction.
* Provide leadership through technical support and project advice.
* Attend site meetings, and call tool box meetings when required.
Ideally the successful applicant will possess some or all of the following
* Current Drivers License.
* Industry experience with Metal Roofing & Walling
* Experience with Commercial and and Industrial sites.
* Trade qualifications or License.
* White Card.
* Working at Heights Card.
* EWP Card.
* Ability to read and understand plans.
* Ability to create material lists and orders.
* Accuracey with numbers and measurements
* Attention to detail.
* Be punctual, reliable, honest and polite.
* Be able to communicate with Trades, Suppliers, Builders and Architects.
*Be organised and understand time-lines.
* Understand OHS requirements.
If you fit some or all of this criteria then please apply.
If you are ready for a change, or ready to step up your career then this is a great opportunity. Coaching and training can be provided where necessary to "fill in the gaps" in order to satisfy the whole job requirements. Broad roofing experience is expected, and previous Supervisory experience is preferred.
This is a Full Time position that includes a Car and a Phone, Holiday pay, Sick Pay, and Superannuation. An attractive package will be offered based on applicant experience.
All applications in strictest confidence.