Verve is a highly respected provider of maintenance services to rental property managers & body corporates in Melbourne. We have a reliable stream of incoming work keeping our chippys extremely busy with ongoing work, and we are looking to add another person to our team.
You will need to:
- be set up as a subby with your own tools & transport
- enjoy variety which could include plastering & painting as well as carpentry
- have good communication skills & work ethic, & enjoy working for a professional business
- enjoy the freedom of organising your own time & most often working on your own
- be self-motivated, fit & energetic with a positive attitude
Qualifications are not necessary but you must have some experience in this work, and be set up with your own tools and tradesmans transport (such as a ute, van or tool trailer). Starting rate will be in the vicinity of $45/hr (depending on the skills & experience of the applicant) for reliable ongoing work, and there is room to grow higher once proven.
We are looking for people who can commit to long term reliability, so if you are on a fixed term working visa Im sorry this is not the job for you. Previous applicants also need not apply.
However if you're a resident and keen to work for a professional company and enjoy a variety of work, freedom of managing your own time & ongoing work security, we'd love to hear from you. Check us out on our Facebook page by searching for Verve Maintenance
09/11/2020$0Darwin1 Trades & Services
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file