DIRECTOR PRODUCT MANAGEMENT & MARKETING
TCT Mobile (Australasia) Pty Ltd
In the last 10 years, the consumer electronics market has seen unprecedented growth. The business that we manage and commercialise has gained significant market share in the APAC Region. The company ethos is to provide technology for the masses and distributes products & services in demand, globally through a network of resellers and retailers.
In Australia, our products are available across many differing channels satisfying different market segments.
By hiring and nurturing skilled staff we constantly strive to innovate and launch products & services which enhance peoples lives.
Role and Responsibilities
Business and functional leader responsible for:
(1) Overall marketing objectives, strategies and planning;
(2) Key initiative development and internal/external stakeholders
(3) Agency and 3rd party resource management;
(4) Marketing budget planning, management and reconciliation;
(5) Product engineering and development;
(6) Production design and implementation.
This role will develop all products, services, branding/marketing efforts, drive our HQ product design teams and work with sales/insights team to understand our target and determine the appropriate marketing plans to deliver on business objectives.
To lead product development, management and marketing group.
Including category management (CM), Contents and Services (C&S), Go-To-Market (GTM), Project Management Office (PMO) and Production engineering to provide a holistic strategy for the APAC market.
- Develop strong, collaborative working relationships across the organisation.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver product roadmaps with prioritised features and corresponding justification
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Brief press and analysts and go on press tours
- Active participation in monthly RFI with channel partners
- Develop marketing campaigns to enhance the sell-out of products
- Develop and implement product go-to-market plans, working with all departments to execute
- Develop the core positioning, messaging and segmentation for our products
- Develop sales support tools including launch collateral
- Responsible for customer facing system documentation
- Help define product pricing and SKU strategies
- Deliver Business cases with prioritised features and corresponding ROI justification
- Market Intelligence expert on buyers and competition, new markets investigation
- Develop highly tailored content for presentations, demonstrations, datasheets etc
- Deliver effective presentations and product demonstrations as needed to existing & prospective customers
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Proven functional and business expert with 10+ years experience in product definition & development, marketing, brand management, or related field.
- Mandatory experience in the Consumer Electronics industry
- Significant (5+ years) experience in working for a multinational organisation with knowledge of the APAC markets
- Experience in providing specialist technical product knowledge, market knowledge and expertise to the local and HQ teams.
- Experience working with consumer electronics channels required, with knowledge of retailer/marketing platforms preferred
- Strong business acumen, superior analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actionable insights and initiatives to drive top/bottom line growth.
- Digitally savvy with experience developing, optimising and tracking digital led marketing campaigns.
- Proven ability to lead creative agencies to build breakthrough, innovative marketing campaigns to deliver business objectives and to lead a multi-functional and disciplined marketing organisation.
- Proven ability to turn data into insights and insights into action.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills;
- High-level of confidence, integrity, enthusiasm, executive presence that fits a fast-paced, energetic and proactive organisation.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Good command of English. French is a plus.
- Computer Software Services
- Product Development
PLEASE NOTE SALARY WILL BE DISCUSSED WITH SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
Please note that we will only respond to short listed applicants. Only Australian residents or having a permit to work in Australia should apply.
No agencies please.