Join an innovative environmental services business with national footprint, Chance to build your own team and develop and execute a unique sales strategy, Directly report to the CEO and regularly interact with the Board of Directors.
- Unique opportunity to join an innovative environmental services business that has a national footprint, a diverse client base, exciting equity upside and significant growth potential
- Chance to build your own team and develop and execute a unique sales strategy
- Directly report to the CEO and regularly interact with the Board of Directors
Tellus Holdings Ltd (Tellus) is an innovative environmental services business focused on cleaning up Australia of its hazardous waste. We aim to do this by developing world-class geological repositories and reinvesting in our communities through a circular economy and recycling technologies. Tellus has recently opened Australias first commercial geological repository in remote WA and has several other geological repository and circular economy projects in the pipeline.
We are passionate about our mission and are seeking a dynamic leader with B2B sales experience who shares our commitment to make Australia a cleaner (and better) place to live for current and future generations.
As the leader of Tellus sales function (with a title of General Manager Client Solutions), this senior leader will need to build, lead and manage the national sales team responsible for attracting, retaining, growing and closing client opportunities. As the leader of our Client Solutions Department (i.e. Sales) with three direct reports and the support of the pre-gate and post-gate operations technical team, this newly created role is accountable for delivering revenue per Tellus strategic plan.
The incumbent will need to deliver effective management of the Departments financial objectives, attract, retain and grow our client base, and ensure efficient internal department business systems aligning the human, information and organisational capital to the companys sales strategy. Additionally, a successful candidate will provide strong leadership for key internal stakeholders to ensure a team-based approach to developing client relationships, closing sales and delivering on client commitments.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate commercial sales leader with a background in closing deals and leading and motivating a sales team, as well as creating or refining sales related material and crafting creative sales value propositions for complex client service solutions. For this senior management role, it is essential the incumbent is a seasoned sales leader with B2B experience, preferably (not essential) in the environmental, waste, logistics, resources, construction or remediation sectors. To be successful in the role, the incumbent will also need:
- Passion for cleaning up the environment and working with a dynamic team in a values-based culture,
- Proven track record of achieving company revenue targets in excess of $100M annually,
- Good commercial knowledge of contract development and execution,
- Strong influencing and adaptive selling skills,
- Solid project management skills to lead sales, technical and non-technical internal stakeholders and to produce strong client proposals and progress the sales pipeline,
- CRM experience to ensure the right go to market approach and measurement of team performance,
- Degree in a relevant commercial field, and
- Unrestricted drivers licence.
Further information on role requirements is outlined in the Position Description available from Human Resources.
Tellus Holdings Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Indigenous Australians are particularly encouraged to apply.
No recruitment agencies please.