Work from home, ASAP start, Do you have a keen in learning about troubleshooting technology.
Technical Service and Support Agent X 30
PERSOLKELLY is one of Australia's largest and longest serving recruitment providers. Delivering both quality temporary and permanent options, we specialise in the recruitment of Professional, ICT, Government, STEM, Management and Executive talent.
PERSOLKELLY has a number of exciting opportunities for Technical Service and Support Agents to join a leading Telco in Perth!
Join this iconic Australian company at the heart of technological change, with talented people who are rewarded for their efforts and can explore and achieve personal growth.
The roles will be based in Perth CBD for the first 4 weeks whilst training and then you will have the option to work from home full time.
Hours: Shifts between the hours of 7am - 7pm (7am - 10pm during peak times)
Hourly rate: $28.86 + Super (+ penalties for any afternoon/ weekend/ Public Holidays)
Location: 4-5 weeks training (8am-4pm) in Perth CBD then working full time from home
Duration: Ongoing (opportunity to become permanent dependent on performance and business needs)
You will be the first point of contact in the Customer Service Centre and provide technical support to customers and facilitate the delivery of supported services and products. You will be provided with customer and technical training and user support in this fast-paced environment.
You will report to the Customer Service Team Leader and work in a large diverse team.
* Deliver exceptional customer service
* Respond to customer enquiries and provide technical and customer support
* Manage incidents and product requests
* Provide customer training and user support
* Escalate issues and ensure SLAs are achieved
* Collaborate with stakeholders to deliver full end to end support
* Adhere to key performance indicators
* Exceptional, clear communication and customer service skills
* Excellent problem-solving skills and lateral thinking
* Experience in managing issues end to end
* Able to demonstrate empathy and a high level of emotional intelligence
* Ability to investigate, analyse and advise customers
* Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Have excellent work ethic and behaviours
* Have strong computer and accurate typing skills
**PLEASE NOTE - you will be required to provide evidence of an ethernet connection to be able to work from home. You will also be required to work over the Christmas period**
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role. No working holiday visas. You must comply with pre-employment and background checks.
To submit your application for this role, please APPLY online now.