MASTEC are looking for enthusiastic and team orientated Production Operators preferably with Plastics Injection Moulding experience to join their 100% Australian owned family business supplying mobile garbage bins across Australia.
The positions initially will be on a Casual basis with the opportunity for the ideal candidates, in time, to be employed on a Full Time basis,
Since MASTEC's introduction into the Australian marketplace, MASTEC Mobile Garbage Bins and components have earned an enviable reputation for quality and performance in the field.
MASTEC prides itself on employing the strict manufacturing quality control guidelines relating to the quality, type of materials and components used, and the manufacturing process itself.
MASTEC ships products to all parts of Australia using its extensive freight network - including road and road/rail services - and can deliver both small and large quantities on time, to any location.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisors, you will be responsible for competently performing all job functions required by an operator which include
- Multi skilled to operate various production equipment as required throughout Manufacturing.
- Follow BOMs and routing's including the use of hand tools etc to assist in each specific job.
- Conduct quality inspections at regular intervals.
- Completing hourly and shift output paperwork.
- Be multi-skilled operating flexibly between teams and shifts as required.
- Housekeeping is a key part of the role ensuring equipment and areas are clean and kept tidy at all times.
- Effective time management is also a key criteria.
The role is quite physical and does require repetitive lifting due to the nature and size of components being manufactured.
- Experience in operating Walkie Stackers , trolleys and pallet trucks will be looked at favorably.
- Forklift (High Risk license) will also be looked at favorably.
Positions will be available across the 3 shifts
Hours of Work:
- 7.00am to 3.00pm Day Shift
- 3.00pm to 11.00pm Afternoon Shift
- 11.00pm to 7.00am (Night Shift
- There are opportunities for Overtime when required, but not on a routine or ongoing basis.
- Weekend Work available when required but not on a routine or ongoing basis.
How to Apply
Please complete the requested work history & education information on the application page (You are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section). This is to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role.
An inclusion of a Resume and Cover letter will be looked upon as favorable
This is the perfect opportunity to join a supportive team environment where the company rewards its employees by providing good working conditions, regular hours and a competitive salary.
ONLY successful applicants will be contacted