JSS Logistics is looking for experienced MC Drivers/Pilots to fill multiple positions available in the Hazelmere Depot
This exciting opportunity comes with a great remuneration package and team to work with!!
$30-35 an hour + allowances
Rates Higher if doing doubles/triples
Mobile phone allowance
- have 5 years + experience in the Transport Industry
- Must have experience with transporting single and (MC) double oversize loads
- Experience with loading and unloading machinery and previous float work experience would be highly regarded. EWP loading and unloading is essential.
- Mandatory tickets are Elevated Work Platform (EWP) & Forklift Ticket are required for this position. MSIC card is required but can be obtained after employment has commenced. If you do not hold these tickets you will need to be willing to obtain
- Must have experience with load restraint and be willing to follow safe loading and lashing procedures. Must be willing and able to load and restrain own trailers
- You will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and participate in random oral swab & daily breath testing.
- The ability to work autonomously in a sometimes unsupervised environment is essential.
- Line Haul positions require the candidate to be away from home regularly and also on occasion work from the Karratha Depot. Drivers must be willing to commit to delivery schedules within fatigue management guidelines.
Position starting on probation leading to full time after probation and training (Mandatory tickets must have been obtained)
Ideally we are looking for an MC driver who is capable of working in a small team environment. persons must have excellent communication skills, be able to multi task, have phone etiquette and get along well with others.
AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS NEED ONLY APPLY
09/11/2020$0Perth1 Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file