Waves Carwash are looking for an individual who is keen to work with a variety of disciplines across our growing network including; branding, print, web, digital, events and video production.
You will be actively involved in all facets of the design process from concept to delivery and will play a very crucial role within our team.
You will be responsible for generating artwork to support all marketing campaign materials including;
Creating, updating and maintaining marketing materials through Adobe Creative Suite, including but not limited to brochures, posters, merchandise, outdoor & digital signage and company newsletters.
Creating, updating and maintenance of website, social media, video content and electronic advertising.
Managing social media presence on Facebook, Instagram and Google. This will involve customer queries, monitoring responses and responding to reviews.
Co-ordinating with suppliers to source quotes, prepare final artwork, proof signoff, delivery confirmation and invoice management.
Provide support for the rollout and execution of operational marketing campaigns.
Assist with marketing events.
- Experience in a graphic design role
- Advanced experience and skill set in Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated creative flair whilst following style guidelines
- Flexible and adaptable approach to change
- Must have an excellent eye for detail, press ready artwork and finished art skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and communicate effectively
Our ideal new team member will:
- Actively seek out new ideas and contribute to the generation of effective campaigns
- Work well as part of a small team whilst also being self-driven when required to work independently
- A strong work ethic & willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to take direction and work independently on projects
Why Waves Carwash
- Immediate start available
- Growing company, with opportunities for part time or full-time work
- Flexible Work Environment
- Great Team Support
If this role sounds like you, please email your CV .