Luxury Natural Lifestyle and Beauty products, Unique new business, sales & account management opportunity, Base + Commissions + KPI bonuses + business expenses.
About the Role
A full-time role exists for an experienced National Sales Manager for a Melbourne based natural cosmetics manufacturer to manage and expand the wholesale sales channels in department stores and retail stores across Australia.
Your love of beauty and luxury brands, the excitement of the natural cosmetics market, your natural flair and passion in sales & marketing and customer service is what will drive you to apply for this role.
The perfect candidate will have solid experience in the beauty industry, have strong knowledge about natural and organic beauty ingredients, beauty trends and have proven experience selling wholesale products into Luxury, Lifestyle, Beauty and Spa retailers, large footprint retail chains and department stores.
The role requires daily engagement with existing and new wholesale channels, matching these relationships with our product range and become an integral part of our marketing team to maximise sales, product knowledge for broad promotion to consumers.
Your broad experience and skills will enable you to gain and build customer loyalty to achieve long term sales and KPI goals which will in turn provide significant financial and personal reward.
Working alongside our Managing Director, you will help grow our luxury natural cosmetic business to stardom. Working flexibility is possible for the right candidate. Browse our products at purecosmetica.com and our posts @purebodyluxe.
The successful applicant will need to possess:
Experience & Knowledge
- Relevant sales work experience in the beauty and luxury cosmetics industry in wholesale and retail
- Excellent short and long-form written and communication skills and be fluent in English
- Have broad direct operational experience retail business and wholesale sales.
- Understanding of ACCC, TGA rules and relevant retail regulations
- Have a genuine interest in luxury brands, quality cosmetics, natural, lifestyle and beauty products
- Be able to engage with analytics to better understand the target demographic markets
- Excellent presentation and sales skills
- Be self-motivated, be organised and have the ability to work autonomously and under pressure to reach objectives
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Experience working with Marketing team, PR and social media influencers
- Close attention to detail
- The ability to get work done when needed
- Completed a certificate/diploma in beauty with relevant experience in skincare
Other virtues for this role
- Apple OS literate
- Out of hours work where required
- Participation in Expos, functions and events
- Customer visits, retail training, product education and user demonstrations
- Business sensibility and magnetic personality
- Be able to work with the existing team and help grow and manage people
- Be balanced manager of task, time and risk
- Interstate travel with overseas travel likely in the future.
Based in South Melbourne in a vibrant office culture, this full-time role will help raise our luxury brand profile through regular customer engagement and communication in relevant luxury cosmetics, fashion/lifestyle media and brand mediums.
This is a rare career opportunity with huge potential for the right candidate. An attractive salary package, plus