Permanent Full Time with Immediate Start, Great team culture and supporting workplace environment, Opportunity for career progression.
Who is Tango Group International
Tango Group International is a leading importer and wholesaler to various retail channels across Australia and New Zealand. We deliver quality products at reasonable prices and provide outstanding service to our customers. Our healthy obsession over our customers needs sets us apart from our competition. Innovation is at the heart of everything we do.
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Warehouse Assistant/2IC to join our progressive company.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager you will apply your skills operating in a warehouse to a high standard. You will have the ability to balance different priorities, meet deadlines and think outside the box when required.
What you will be doing/ About the role:
The successful candidate will enjoy a varied and highly autonomous role which will include the following duties:
- Pick, pack and dispatch of orders daily
- Order processing and freight bookings on our EDI system
- The accurate distribution of goods in and out of the warehouse ensuring goods are delivered on time and not at risk of damage
- Loading and unloading of transport vehicles and containers
- Generating freight quotes and making freight bookings with external couriers
- Inventory Control (Quality control, warehouse organisation, stock maintenance, stocktake and control)
- Effective and safe material handling using machinery according to policies and directions (Forklift)
- Liaison with 3PL warehouse for orders, stock on hand, container receipts and stock transfers
- Ensuring compliance with all other Tango Group policies and procedures with a regard for Tango Group health and safety policies
- Answering phone calls and emails and liaising with team members from around Australia
- Reporting to management on all areas of stock movements and warehouse control and safety
- General warehouse support to other team members
- Constant and continual evaluation and improvement of processes
Skills and experience:
The ideal applicant will have the following skills/experience/licenses:
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years experience in the warehouse/distribution environment
- Current forklift license - (LF) essential
- Strong commitment and respect to OH&S
- Is methodical and takes pride in a clean work environment
- Is physically fit and capable of heavy lifting
- Possess good communication skills both verbal and written
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Thrives working to tight deadlines and making the impossible happen
- Enjoys working autonomously as well as in a team
- Strong mathematical skills/computer skills are a definite advantage
- Is motivated to help build and improve our business
- Can or is willing to learn and perform every aspect of warehouse operation
- Reliability and punctuality
Candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment health declaration to ensure they are able to perform the inherent requirements of the position, must be legally entitled to live and work in Victoria and be able to undergo a Victoria Police check.
This is a full-time permanent position - Monday to Friday - so we are looking for people who are keen to develop their skills and knowledge and grow with our business. The role is varied and challenging, and the company is family focussed and willing to develop and reward its high performers. If you are willing to work hard and enjoy the success of a growing global business and think you exceed our expectations, we want to hear from you. A market competitive salary, subject to experience together with a welcoming and exciting environment will be offered to the successful candidate.
To apply online, please click on the apply button below.
Position offers immediate start so APPLY NOW!!!
Applications close 20th November 2020
NO AGENCIES OR CONSULTANTS