Are you looking to progress your career in 2020, Use your administration skills and passion for learning, for success, Chance to join an organisation creating spaces where communities & businesses.
We are looking for a Lease Administrator for our Group Legal and Risk division at Stockland.
The role is a full-time permanent opportunity and will be based out of our Sydney Head Office.
Your role will maintain the businesses customer satisfaction and build long term value for all stakeholders through a commitment to corporate responsibility and sustainability.
Some of your duties will include:
- Generate disclosure documents, invitations to lease and lease instructions for new leases and lease renewals for your allocated centres and proactively manage and progress the matters to completion within the required timeframes.
- Provide general lease administration support, including (but not limited to) preparing statutory notices, instructing our panel legal firm to prepared leasing documents for lease variations, extensions, assignments and surrenders, and assisting with the lease execution and registration process.
- Assist with internal and external enquires
- Delivery of special projects as agreed
- Contribute to the strengthening the lease administration system and other lease administration procedures
- Build team capability through sharing knowledge and best practices
You will bring your strong high-end administration experience preferably with lease administration; however, it is not mandatory.Real-estate or property experience would be advantageous.
You will bring your excellent communication skills with an ability to create rapport with stakeholders.Attention to detail and a curious nature is essential. A willingness to learn new systems and strong discipline around keeping track of all administrative processes will be important.
Exposure to SAP and Sales Force or other lease admin systems will be highly regarded.
The ability to work autonomously, be proactive, work as part of a team and communicate effectively, is a must.
The Stockland Proposition
At Stockland we are a community delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
We recognise the importance of flexibility and work/life quality and over 80% of our employees have informal or formal flexible working arrangements. Additionally, Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Benefits include free to access or subsidized lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or Open Work Visa holders with more than 12 months validity from their role start date.
Apply today Stockland it's your place.