Young, dynamic and growing team, Award winning culture, Content creation focus.
We do things differently. And even though were a law firm, were passionate about design and storytelling.
Morrissey Law + Advisory is a law firm that works to find creative solutions to legal problems, with a particular focus on the construction, infrastructure, and emerging businesses sectors.
In order to deliver those solutions, we focus on design and communication building relationships and working out new ways to address the problems and questions raised by our clients and colleagues.
About the role
The role is initially two days per week and you will be working with our Directors and Marketing Manager to assist with:
- Content creation for social media and marketing collateral
- EDM design and management
- Design and setup of presentations
- Website content management
- Document design & formatting
- Low-level video/audio editing (podcasts, webinar recordings, etc.)
The qualities we value in our team include a passion for design and storytelling, knowing how to work with a diverse team, kindness, independent thought, collaboration, and accountability.
In addition to these qualities, we're after someone who:
- is a great communicator
- is able to self-manage and show initiative
- is organised and task-driven
- shows great attention to detail
And wed like you to have experience or capability with:
- Interpreting information and translating for the target audience
- Social Media:
- Content creation
- Tailoring the approach across the 4 main platforms Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Planning out activity and scheduling posts
- Adobe Creative Suite:
- InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop essential
- AfterEffects/Premier Pro a bonus
- Microsoft Office Suite:
- Word essential preferably with good knowledge of more intricate features
- Outlook communication and organisation is key!
- PowerPoint (or alternative, eg. Canva) preparing webinars/presentations in line with branding
Sound like you
Please include a bit about yourself, your experience/capabilities, some relevant work samples, and anything else youd like us to know about you.
We offer an excellent team culture, regular team events and an award-winning mental health program.
Morrissey Law + Advisory is committed to developing and achieving an inclusive work environment and a diverse workforce. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Applications close 20 Nov 2020