Our client are a large environmental management / civil construction company.
The work they do includes underground service and utility location, hydro excavation, drain cleaning, CCTV, and environmental services.
They service the mining, oil and gas, construction and industrial sectors.
The Role / Roles:
We are currently seeking 2 x Truck and Dog Drivers to join our team and drive some larger trucks that our client have added to their fleet.
It will involve driving, reversing, driving in tight construction sites and on tight roads, and general truck driving duties.
There will be full time opportunities for individuals who prove themselves and do well after a 3-6 month period
- HC / MC License unrestricted
- Extensive truck driving experience and ability to pass a driving test on interview with reversing
- Experience with a road ranger is highly valuable but not all trucks have road ranger gear boxes so potential to drive an automatic.
Highly Regarded Tickets / Experience:
- Any tier 1 inductions
- RIW (Rail Industry Worker
What is on Offer:
- Opportunity for on-site training, career progression;
- Work on and be inducted into some of the most iconic projects in Melbourne;
Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics