- Work for a well-established and growing allied health organisation with a reputation for excellence
- Great opportunity for those looking to develop and/or diversify their administration skills further
- Fun, supportive, and collaborative team culture
You will not only be joining a market leading team of allied health specialists but also working within a collaborative and cohesive team who support each others growth and success. Attractive renumeration rates which recognise qualifications, achievements and experience, will apply.
WHY YOU WILL WANT TO JOIN US
We know our staff are our most valuable asset, therefore, at MLEA, culture and staff satisfaction are our highest priority. By coming on board at MLEA you will join a team of hard-working, energetic and supportive individuals. Each member of the team has a penchant for excellence, which means if you are someone who possesses great attention to detail and gets satisfaction out of doing the best job possible, you will fit right in! We have a lot of fun outside of work too, with regular team building activities such as social drinks, dinners, participating in charity and community events, and our favourite, karaoke, if you want to participate.
WHAT YOUR NEW ROLE WILL BE
As an Administration Officer at MLEA, your key role will be working alongside our senior administrator, providing administrative support to our team of directors and allied health specialists, who work in both the medicolegal and NDIS sectors. Your day-to-day tasks will be diverse, and will include taking bookings; arranging travel, meetings and events; data entry and data capture (including face-to-face contact with clients); file management; research; office purchasing; mail management; liaising with customers and clients such as lawyers and support coordinators; and general housekeeping.
At MLEA we value personal and professional growth. You will have the opportunity to work your way into more senior positions if you so desired, based on your performance. Learn from our inspiring team through regular team meetings, in-services, case conferences, and coaching sessions. In this position you will be able to work autonomously, albeit in a supportive team environment. You will be an integral part of MLEAs continual growth.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING WITH
Join our growing team with an all in attitude we work hard, smart, and together, to be of the highest value we can be in the medicolegal and NDIS assessment and report writing process. Our vision is to provide quality assessments and evidence-based reports that are holistic, consistent and goal directed, and allow clients to overcome barriers and be their best selves. This vision is underpinned by our values of professional and personal integrity, honesty, courage, innovation and flexibility. We approach each other, our work, our connections and our clients with these values every day. We are always striving towards creating a positive impact on our work and our people, and you will be inspired by our teams culture which thrives on continuous improvement, innovation, high standards, open communication and willingness to assist in others achievements and growth.
WHO WE NEED
If you are still reading, then thats fantastic. We really hope that you will join our growing team, if you can first check if you hold our minimum requirements:
- 1-2 years experience in an administration position, preferable
- Qualifications in administration or similar will be highly valued, although are not essential
- Excellent computer literacy skills and competence with Microsoft Office programs, particularly Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and problem solve
- Able to work independently and autonomously within a team environment
- Love having fun and connecting with the team
- Willing to get involved with MLEAs community and charity events
- Own motor vehicle and licence is preferred, although not essential for the right candidate
You are encouraged to register your interest by emailing your preferred contact details (email and telephone), along with a cover letter and your CV,