Zilzie Wines is a multi-award winning winery proudly leading in excellence of quality and service.
As Australia's 4th largest family owned wine company, sustainability and responsibility are at the heart of everything we do.
We challenge ourselves and innovate, to improve the quality of our wines, and discover new and exciting wine experiences that will enhance the evolving lifestyles of consumers around the globe.
About the Role:
We currently have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our Maintenance Team as a Maintenance Fitter and Welder.
Working with our Maintenance Team, you will assist with the coordination of Maintenance team activities including scheduled work, shutdown maintenance and breakdown activities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preventative and breakdown maintenance of all plant and equipment within the facility
- Maintenance production machinery
- General machining to manufacture components as required;
- General fabrication as required
- Fault finding and troubleshooting
- Vintage trouble shooting and breakdown response
- Minimise downtime and identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives for plant equipment;
- Complete key stats reports for plant and equipment to determine preventative maintenance and replacement requirements
Due to the nature of this position, the successful candidate will need to be willing to work additional rostered hours, days, weekend work and rotating shift work to meet the scheduling demands of Vintage and peak periods.
What you will need to succeed:
- A trade qualification as a Maintenance Fitter with 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- 3+ years’ experience with hydraulics and pneumatics
- 5+ years’ experience with welding of a variety of different metals
- Advanced fault finding and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to manage own time, set priorities in conjunction with Maintenance Manager, plan and organise work to meet priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be well presented, honest, ethical and trustworthy, treating others with respect
- Good time management skills
- Ability to liaise with all levels of staff and contractors
- Ability to meet and set priorities despite conflicting pressures and competing demands
- A strong commitment to safe work practices
Zilzie Wines values proactivity, leadership and a strong team based focus. If you have passion and integrity and are driven by challenges and a strong will to succeed, we want to hear how you can make a difference to our team.
To apply for this position with click “APPLY NOW’ and submit your covering letter and resume
Applications for this position will close Friday 27th November 2020.
Please note that candidates will undergo pre-employment fitness for work assessment and drug and alcohol testing as part of the recruitment screening process.
This full-time permanent position is not an entry level position and is not open to recent graduates.
Candidates must provide proof of permanent residency in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from Recruitment organisations will not be accepted