Who We Are
Cuscal is the largest independent provider of payment solutions for the Australian financial services sector. Cuscal and its predecessors have been operating in Australia since the 1960s.
We partner with mutuals, banks (large and small), fintechs and corporates, who provide payment services to their clients, and we enable them to implement the best payments systems for their needs.
Cuscal's vision is enabling the future. We are committed to working behind the scenes for the success of our clients, through relevant and innovative digital and payment solutions.
At the heart of our business model is partnership and trust. We demonstrate this through our products, our services, and our relationships with our clients.
Due to internal movements, we are looking for an Operational Account Manager to join our growing Client Services team. You will support the operational delivery of our services, acting as the escalation point for client queries and issues. You will be the bridge between our clients and internal technical, operational, and product teams. Your duties in this role will include:
- Collaborating with Account Managers to deliver exceptional client experiences, supporting products and services in their portfolio
- Managing the delivery and implementation of projects for their allotted segments
- Tracking and ensuring actions plans are in place to address client issues
- Collaborating with Account Managers to identify opportunities for revenue growth and cost reduction
- Continuously improving existing processes within the Client Services team
Who You Are
You are passionate about delivering exceptional experiences to our clients. You are a collaborator and organised, able to coordinate between multiple stakeholders to find solutions to complex problems. You pride yourself in your ability to get things done and have a desire to continuously learn and improve yourself. Additionally, you will have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing productive workflows to increase client satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship (internal and external) management skills
- The ability to create presentations and lead client operational meetings
- Experience and an understanding of the payments / retail banking environment (highly desirable)
We are in the rapidly evolving world of payments, and at Cuscal we like to ensure that our employees are supported and motivated to succeed. Here are some of the benefits our employees enjoy:
- Financial Fair Go and Employee support programs that offer personal and financial advice
- Cuscal Advantage, discounted services to use in your day-to-day
- A culturally rich and diverse demographic in the workplace
If you believe you are suitable for the above role, please apply by following the prompts on this page. Note that due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we will only reach out to shortlisted candidates.application.
Note: Due to COVID-19, all roles at Cuscal will be carried out from home unless specified or until further notice.
Agencies: we will be in touch with our preferred panel if we require assistance in recruitment. We ask that you do not send unsolicited CVs or contact hiring managers directly.