Permanent full time, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm, Adelaide CBD location.
BDO is one of the world’s leading accountancy and advisory organisations with almost 88,120 people working out of 1,617 offices in 167 countries. At BDO, exceptional client service underpins our belief system and all aspects of service delivery to our clients. We provide a flexible working environment that encourages open communication and collaboration. There are continuous opportunities to learn, build strong relationships with diverse client groups and expand networks nationally and globally at all stages of your career.
Immerse yourself in a role where you can confidently represent BDO, as an advocate for our brand and demonstrate every day that our values form our character.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist / Client Services Officer who is passionate about providing exceptional client service to both internal and external clients.
Your role will be about cultivating collaborative relationships with our clients and staff.
As the first point of contact, we are seeking an experienced receptionist who can confidently manage a busy reception desk with minimal supervision, assist with the firm’s building maintenance and security, provide hospitality duties and support our administrative teams when required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reception - including switchboard, incoming and outgoing mail, client greeting and hospitality
- Records – liaison with our records management provider and internal staff for all records queries / needs
- Building Maintenance & Security – including access pass registration and as directed, any building maintenance issues / queries. Acts as liaison with Building Manager and any third party providers, i.e. trades, as required
- Providing assistance to our Administrative teams with scanning and processing of ASIC and ATO correspondence
- Preparing and submitting orders for BDO business cards as required
- Database maintenance.
The hours of work for this position are 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday (with one hour lunch and morning/afternoon breaks) Your ‘can do’ approach will be critical to success in this role.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong service delivery focus
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Developed time management skills
- Highly dependable
- Efficient multi-tasker
What we will offer you
We offer the professional opportunities, personal fulfilment, and long-term growth that only a growing global firm like BDO can provide. We are committed to your ongoing development to build your skill sets across a range of technical and non-technical areas. We take pride in our health and wellbeing and workplace giving programs. At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with.
In addition to an industry competitive salary package, BDO offers a culture that emphasises career growth, professional development, collaborative culture, workplace flexibility and global opportunities.
At BDO, we value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. As a firm, we are committed to an inclusive culture, where everyone can be themselves at work in an environment that brings out the best in them and their colleagues. We are proud to be named an Inclusive Employer for 2019-2020 by Diversity Council Australia (DCA).
Recruitment Agencies - thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.