About the business
Total Support Services is a for profit organisation dedicated to providing support for people with disabilities.
Due to continued growth, we are now looking for a enthusiastic accountant to work within our finance team.
About the role
- Preparation of monthly financial reports for the Directors
- Budget development, monitoring and reporting
- Ensure balance sheets are reconciled and are accurate
- Finalise month end journals
- Maintain the general ledger
- Ensure Xero is reconciled
- Prepare and distribute monthly management reports
- Model profitability across all revenue streams
- Maintain property register ensuring leases are current
- Maintain asset register
- Assist with the Financial Controller in the day to day monitoring of the finance team
- Monitor clients funding ensuring budgets are accurate and overspends do not occur
- Be an active member of the Total Support Services Team
- Assist with the implementation of a new CRM and Plan Management system
Benefits and perks
You will have the opportunity to join a thriving and close-knit team who are dedicated to providing the best possible support to our clients and workers.
- Flexible work environment
- Opportunity to control systems and keep them working
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role,
MSCI: CPA/CA Qualifications
MSC2: At least 2 years experience in similar role
MSC3: Exceptional communication skills
MSC4: Experience in financial reporting
MSC5: Competent use of Microsoft Word, Excel, XERO
A Child Related DCSI will be required of the successful candidate.